Our contact form WordPress plugin is extremely easy to install.
- Open a free FormForAll form builder account.
- Through your WordPress menu, click on Plugins and type FormForAll on the search box.
- Once you have found our WordPress contact form FormForAll plugin, click on Install now.
- A new window opens. Click on Install now.
- Click on Activate Plugin. You should see our WordPress contact form Plugin on your Plugins’ list.
- Look at your WordPress toolbar, our logo icon should have appeared at the right of the toolbar menu. Click on the icon.
- If a new window opens with the message : “Parameters have not been set correctly”, go to next step, otherwise skip to step 12. Click on the message “Parameters have not been set correctly”.
- To use our API, you need to enter 2 parameters. To get them, click on the link “To get an API key”.
- You are now redirected to FormForAll online form builder site. Log-in to your account, go to MY ACCOUNT and then to USER API KEY.
- On the USER API KEY window, you see the User ID and API key parameters that you have to copy on WordPress. Once copied on WordPress, click on “Save changes”.
- A “settings saved” message should appear and confirm that your API parameters have been saved.
- Congratulations, you’re done! A new window opens. All forms you have created on your FormForAll online form builder account appear there. Just select one form and click on “Add a form” to insert it wherever you want on your WordPress site!
Enjoy your WordPress contact form plugin!